Role: Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Location: UK remote working (occasional travel to Accrington for training and team meetings)
Salary: Up to £42,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time
We are on a mission to transform the way that low-income households access affordable financial products. Our people are the ones who make that possible, you would be joining a team of committed and talented individuals delivering a customer first experience in community finance.
Take a look at our impact pages to find out more about our pioneering work in the UK purpose driven finance sector.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in taking the next step in their analytical career and are excited about developing new and innovative credit risk approaches that work for our customer. We don’t use a credit score to do our decisioning – we use bank data and credit reference agency information which is more relevant for our customer than a credit score.
You should be used to working with large data sets to pull out trends, set credit rules and have the ability to explain complex problems in a Simple, Helpful & Clear way.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects and workstreams that provide credit risk insights across business teams, while also ensuring we stay within the organisation’s Risk Appetite.
– Extract and analyse data from our systems using tools such as SQL, R and Excel.
– Create useful and meaningful insights & management information.
– Explain complex messages to non-technical audiences.
– Develop & optimise Credit Risk strategies to ensure robust controls are maintained.
– Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
– Work with the Systems, Collections, Finance, Compliance and Operational teams.
We are interested in someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced team, has a real interest in Credit Risk and is not afraid of taking on a challenge. With a logical and analytical mind, you’ll solve complex problems with passion; thinking of things that no one has considered before.
– Experience of credit risk data and systems.
– A track record of using statistical and business analysis to drive innovative strategy changes.
– Solid experience of using statistical and analytical tools including practical experience of SQL.
– Self-motivated, articulate and highly numerate, with experience of presenting/ explaining your findings to others verbally or through a written report.
– A great team player, with a willingness to support and lead your colleagues to tackle problems head on.
– The drive to stretch yourself and develop yourself and others around you.
– Financial Services experience.
– Knowledge and understanding of key regulations.
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, all you need to do to start your application is submit an up-to-date CV with your relevant experience by Thursday 27th May.
Application Deadline: Thursday 27th May
Share this post
Moneyline will never ask you to make a payment before you have received your loan.
It has come to our attention that someone is sending out emails pretending to be Moneyline. These scam emails are asking people to make a payment upfront to get their loan.
If you have received any emails like this and you are not sure if they are real, please call us on 0345 643 1553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our advisors will be able to help.
The Moneyline Team