Role: IT Test Analyst
Location: UK remote working
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed Term Contract 4 months
We are on a mission to transform the way that low-income households access affordable financial products. Our people are the ones who make that possible, you would be joining a team of committed and talented individuals delivering a customer first experience in community finance.
Take a look at our impact pages to find out more about our pioneering work in the UK purpose driven finance sector.
We are looking for an individual able to hit the ground running in a fast paced yet rewarding project environment. We are in the early stages of building a new software application, so you will need to be used to working both individually and with other members of a project team to test new software applications.
You should be used to working within a testing environment and have the ability to explain technical problems in a Simple, Helpful & Clear way. The role will include a variety of testing activities across different business areas and the applications and will include engaging the business in UAT.
– Identify test requirements, risks, mitigation and approach to test coverage based on project methodology, documentation and timescales.
– Confidently plan, write and perform various types of testing, such as System, Regression, Integration and UAT and support the business in UAT testing.
– Provide accurate and timely testing updates/reports and participate in update meetings and communicate test progress.
– Be responsible for the creation of test scripts and schedules.
– Be accountable for the identification of defects, taking ownership from identification and logging through to closure, providing updates to our Technology Project Manager, – escalating any risks, issues or blockers.
– Feed into sharing and retaining critical in-depth knowledge of systems, processes and industry standards within the team.
– ISTQB certified or working towards an equivalent alternative certification.
– Cross function UAT experience.
– Experience in writing testing scripts, cases and schedules.
– Self-motivated with excellent communication skills as this role requires you to communication cross-functionally.
– A great team player, with a willingness to support your colleagues to tackle problems head on.
– The drive to stretch yourself and develop yourself and others around you.
– Knowledge and understanding of key regulations.
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, all you need to do to start your application is submit an up-to-date CV with your relevant experience by 7th June 2021.
Application Deadline: 7th June 2021
Share this post
Moneyline will never ask you to make a payment before you have received your loan.
It has come to our attention that someone is sending out emails pretending to be Moneyline. These scam emails are asking people to make a payment upfront to get their loan.
If you have received any emails like this and you are not sure if they are real, please call us on 0345 643 1553 or email us at email@example.com and one of our advisors will be able to help.
The Moneyline Team