Manage your money online or on the app
A bigger loan over a longer time
£1000 – £2500
12 – 24 months
Pay by direct debit
You need an income of £1200 per month
You need online banking
Manage your account online or on the app
Loan decision within 3 working days
You can apply for this loan if:
• You can share your bank statements using online banking. We use this to see your income and outgoings to understand if a loan is affordable for you.
• You have a bank account that accepts direct debits.
• You have a regular income of at least £1200 paid into your bank account per month (from benefits or a job).
• You agree to a credit check.
We can’t give you a loan now if:
• You have a balance outstanding on a current loan with us.
• We can’t see regular, recent bill payments on your bank statements.
• You are under debt management (paying off debts) or you are bankrupt.
• You have or are applying for an
IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement).
• You have or are applying for a
DRO (Debt Relief Order).
• You have missed payments on your last Moneyline loan.
This loan could be right for you if you want a bigger loan over a longer time. It’s good if you find it easy to manage monthly direct debits and we can see you pay your bills on your bank statement.
Apply online. Use the slider below to start
Fill in the form as best you can. It is important that you give the right information.
You will get an answer online. Loan decision within 3 working days.
Borrow £100 – £1500
For 13 – 52 weeks
Pay by Direct Debit, Credit Card or PayPoint
Pay weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly or monthly
2% cashback (when no payments are missed)
Talk to our customer care team on the phone, in branch, or online
You need a bank account that your income is paid into