£1000 – £2500
12 – 24 months
You need an income of £1200 per month
Pay by direct debit
Loan decision within 3 working days
Manage your account online or on the app
The E-loan makes your life easier. You can apply for a loan and manage your money quickly and easily. Just log into the Moneyline app or the customer area of our website.
This loan could be right for you if you want a bigger loan over a longer time. It’s good if you find it easy to manage monthly direct debits.
You can apply for this loan if:
• You are over 18 years old.
• You live in the UK.
• You can share your bank statements using online banking. We use this to see your income and outgoings to understand if a loan is affordable for you.
• You have a bank account that accepts direct debits.
• You have a regular income of at least £1200 paid into your bank account per month (from benefits or a job).
• You agree to a credit check.
We can’t give you a loan now if:
• We can’t see regular, recent bill payments on your bank statements.
• You are under debt management (paying off debts) or you are bankrupt.
• You have or are applying for an
IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement).
• You have or are applying for a
DRO (Debt Relief Order).
• You have taken out new credit in the last month.
2. Fill in our application form. You will need online banking to apply
3. We may not need to contact you to check a few things
4. If approved, we’ll text you a link to read and sign your loan documents
5. Get the money into your bank account
Borrow £200 – £1000
For 17 – 32 weeks
59% Annual Interest Rate, 169% APR
Apply online or in a Moneyline branch
If your application is agreed in principle, we may contact you to check a few things
Get a smaller loan over a shorter time, and pay weekly in a way that works for you
Take a break from paying when something unexpected comes up